Join Us Thursday from 6-7:30PM – in the OAES Library – Child Care Provided
- Mrs. Cohen, OAES Phys Ed teacher, will talk about the physical education curriculum at OAES
- Molly Collin, Physical Therapist, OAEs Parent, former OAPTO board member will talk about 5210, Let’s Go, and recent news in this important statewide initiative.
- Participate in the Budget Toolkit, the PPS District’s community process to provide input for the 2016 school budget.
- Updates from the PTO Board and Principal Coursey
- Find January’s PTO Meeting minutes here
FMI contact PTO President, Nanette Dyer Blake at email@example.com
Join the Ocean Avenue Community and the PTO as we walk to school on February 12. Everyone’s invited to dress up as their favorite president in honor or President’s Day, wear patriotic colors, or just come as you are!
Meet at 8:15AM at Heseltine Park (corner of Irving St and Ocean Ave)
Walk leaves at 8:30AM.
FMI contact Jeannette Wycoff, PTO Community Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
This winter the PTO is offering several after school programs for our students.
Yoga | Ukulele with Dr. Mac | Hip Hop
Art Making with Artists for Social Change | The Green Club
Go to What We Do at oapto.org for schedule and cost (scholarships available) and to download the enrollment form. Sessions start next week – so be sure to sign up soon!
FMI contact Lisa Hicks, PTO Enrichment Director at email@example.com
Thursday, January 29 | 6:00pm-7:30pm
Child Care Provided
Bring a Friend – Meet New Friends –
Let’s Get Acquainted
- Have you thought about joining the PTO board or serving on a committee?
- Not sure what is involved or what kind of commitment is needed?
- Come and meet the PTO community, ask questions, and have fun!
Enjoy light refreshments and the chance to talk with friends and meet new people.
Did you miss December’s PTO Meeting? Check out the meeting minutes here.
FMI contact PTO President, Nanette Dyer-Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org