We’re Almost There!
Won’t You Help Us Reach Our Goal?
The PTO has raised $1632 – towards our $2000 goal!
We need your help to raise just $368 more
so we can continue offering these incredible opportunities
to your children and all OAES students!
Donating is easy – go to the oapto.org Donate page and make your tax-deductible donation, a receipt will be issued for your gift.
Thank you for your generosity!
6:00PM to 7:30PM
in the OAES Library – Child Care Provided
- Guest speaker, Dr. Jeff Beaudry, PhD of USM to discuss the Smarter Balanced Assessments
- Dr. Coursey to give all meeting attendants a Smarter Balanced “mock test” – get a sneak preview of what OAES students will experience
- Hear about upcoming PTO spring events
- Dr. Coursey to give school update
FMI contact Allison Ayan, PTO VP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us Thursday from 6-7:30PM – in the OAES Library – Child Care Provided
- Mrs. Cohen, OAES Phys Ed teacher, will talk about the physical education curriculum at OAES
- Molly Collin, Physical Therapist, OAEs Parent, former OAPTO board member will talk about 5210, Let’s Go, and recent news in this important statewide initiative.
- Participate in the Budget Toolkit, the PPS District’s community process to provide input for the 2016 school budget.
- Updates from the PTO Board and Principal Coursey
- Find January’s PTO Meeting minutes here
FMI contact PTO President, Nanette Dyer Blake at email@example.com
Join the Ocean Avenue Community and the PTO as we walk to school on February 12. Everyone’s invited to dress up as their favorite president in honor or President’s Day, wear patriotic colors, or just come as you are!
Meet at 8:15AM at Heseltine Park (corner of Irving St and Ocean Ave)
Walk leaves at 8:30AM.
FMI contact Jeannette Wycoff, PTO Community Director at firstname.lastname@example.org