Mark your calendars for the OAES Open House and PTO Watermelon Welcome!
Tuesday September 1
5:30PM – 6:30PM
OAES School and Playground
- 5:30 – 6:00PM: Students and parents can come meet their teacher and classmates in the classrooms
- 6:00 – 6:30PM: Join the Ocean Avenue School PTO on the Playground for watermelon - see old friends, meet new ones, and enjoy a healthy snack!
New this year: Watermelon Sculpture Contest! Open to everyone!
FMI contact PTO President: Allison Ayan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the PTO and the OAES Community for our final Walk and Roll of the school year! Meet at Heseltine Park at 8:15AM (on the corner of Irving St. and Ocean Ave.) and then start walking to school at 8:30. It’s a great way to spend time with your friends and get some exercise before school. FMI contact PTO VP Allison Ayan at email@example.com.
Join Us for the Final PTO Meeting of the Year!
Tuesday June 9 at 6:30PM in the Library
Child Care Provided
Help us celebrate! With your help, the PTO raised over $39,000 and 75 people volunteered more than 2,000 hours at a PTO related event or activity this year! Find out how the OAES Community and the PTO helped enrich our school on Tuesday night! You can also expect to:
- Review the 2015-16 PTO Budget
- Meet the incoming PTO Board and Committee Chairs
- Find out who wins the Book Face Contest!
- Special Year-End Photo Presentation
FMI contact PTO President, Nanette Dyer-Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the PTO and the OAES Community
Sunday May 31 | 11AM – 1PM | OAES School
Learn about bike safety, ride the trails and bike course, learn how to juggle,
make some artwork, have fun with your friends.
FMI contact Jeannette Wycoff, PTO Community Director at email@example.com