The event is FREE! There will be live music, appetizers, dessert and a cash bar. Make it a date night. Invite friends, relatives and grandparents!
Do you know 55% of our PTO budget comes from just one night? The Auction is critically important to the work the PTO does week in and week out for our children.
Some great items waiting for your bids:
- Camp Sessions from great places like Center Day Camp, Seacoast and The Telling Room
- Sailing lessons for adults and children from Sail Maine
- Wine Tasting from Rosemont
- Restaurant Gift Certificates from favorites likeThurstons, Espo’s and JP Bistro to Fore Street, Street & Co, and Vinland
- Plus MUCH MORE!
A SMALL ACT GOES A LONG WAY. Positive parent involvement can improve children’s success in school – and it’s a fun way to get to know other OAES families. We ask that every OAES family commit to just three hours over the school year to support our children. No task is too small!
Please return the form sent home with your child or sign up online by 9/30 to let us know how you would like to spend your 3 hours. THANK YOU!
Happy New (School) Year!
Welcome to the 2015/2016 School Year! The year ahead holds so much promise for all our children. As the new PTO President this year, I am thrilled to share the many amazing opportunities the PTO will provide.
- The PTO brings the school community field trips and we provide school supplies and art and music materials and enrichment activities after school.
- We sponsor events and activities that bring arts, sports, and academic exposure to your children all year long.
It will be my great honor to get to know you all and to share this rich opportunities will all the children of OAES! I hope you will join us at any of the events we have throughout the year.
Please join us for our first PTO meeting.
Thursday September 24
6:00 – 7:30 PM
Ocean Avenue Library
- Internet Safety training led by OAES parent Kristian Jones
- Vote on the PTO budget
- Meet the new PTO board and Enjoy Refreshments!
Childcare provided during meeting! Crafts and fun for kids!
- Allison Aryan
Mark your calendars for the OAES Open House and PTO Watermelon Welcome!
Tuesday September 1
5:30PM – 6:30PM
OAES School and Playground
- 5:30 – 6:00PM: Students and parents can come meet their teacher and classmates in the classrooms
- 6:00 – 6:30PM: Join the Ocean Avenue School PTO on the Playground for watermelon - see old friends, meet new ones, and enjoy a healthy snack!
New this year: Watermelon Sculpture Contest! Open to everyone!
FMI contact PTO President: Allison Ayan at firstname.lastname@example.org